11th Annual Golf Classic (Download Brochure)
Who? The Rolling Hills Foundation is planning.
What? 11th Annual Golf Outing
When? Friday June 1st 2012
Time? 8:15am tee off or 1:00pm tee off
Where? Lake Carroll Golf Course (29 Lake Blvd)
Why? Fun and relaxation with friends and business associates and an opportunity to support the disabled in communities in our area.
How Much? Individual entry, $75 for 8:00am Tee Off / $85 for 1:00pm Tee Off
Includes: Green fees and riding cart; lunch &amp; steak dinner, breakfast rolls &amp; coffee; great gift at registration; 2 drink tickets; prizes galore; entertainment at evening banquet &amp; more surprises.
Hole &amp;/or Gift Sponsors
What bang will you get for your buck or $100 sponsorship?
- A thank you in the Carroll County Newspapers citing your name and/or company as
- Your company name, business, and/or logo will be on a large sign posted near a tee off or green on the day of the Foundation Golf Outing in front of hundreds of prominent people.
- Your business or company will also be noted again in the pamphlet or literature passed out to everyone attending the evenings banquet.
- A special thank you will be shared with all the WCCI listeners on Carroll County\’s radio station. Noting each company or business who donated to the Foundation Golf Outing.
- Another note of recognition will be in the Rolling Hills Newsletter that goes out to over 2,000 Carroll County families.
- Of course your donation will be 100% tax deductible.
- Your name or business will be permanently listed at both plants Rolling Hills main hallways to be recognized by all who tour Rolling Hills.
- And finally, you\’ll be helping to enrich the lives of the Carroll County individuals with disability by providing social, educational, and many vocational opportunities that you and I often take for granted.
Print out this page and cut the following forms and mail them to RHPC
Entry Fee: Per Foursome $300 8:15am tee off / $340 1:00pm tee off
Circle one: 8:15 am tee off or 1:00 pm tee off
**Please cut out and return this form with checks made out to